Full-Time Sales Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sales consultant main responsibility is to make the sales force efficient by proper understanding of the product/services.
• Sales Consultant must understand the product benefits and advantages and should prepare strategies according to it to the sales force
• Ensure the sales team force is positive and are geared up for the challenge.
• Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics
• Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates
• Analyze market trends
• Monitor competition and follow current developments
• Ensure sales team is up-to-date with business targets
• Motivate sales team to achieve great results
Salary 2,000 USD
How to ApplyRequirements: • Graduate from Engineering or related fields • Proven work experience as a sales consultant • Excellent Microsoft Windows and Office skills. (will be an asset) • Basic understanding of financial terms and related information. • Flexible to travel countrywide and open to be trained out of the country. • Self motivated person and a team player. • Problem solving and leadership skills. • Bilingual: English and Spanish. (will be an asset) • Communication Skills • Organizational and Analytical Skills • Ability to Gather and interpret Data • Negotiation, communication, and establishing strong business relationships skills. • Ability to meet deadlines, task force and work under pressure • Organized and proactive. We offer: • Pleasant working environment • Competitive Salary • Additional Benefits to law Interested who fulfils the requirements please send RESUME with recent photograph and desired salary to e-mail: email@example.com
371 total views, 4 today